WELCOME

Welcome. The Two Leos (My Trusty Companion and I) are glad you stopped by. I have created this site to document and share our adventures as we travel around the United States. In 2011, these travels were limited to weekend outings and vacations. We used these to explore areas which will be visited more extensively in the future. Beginning in 2012, we expanded our travels as we transition to the full-time RV lifestyle. Check back from time to time to see our wanderings.

Quote

“...not all those who wander are lost...” Tolkien, J. R. R. (1954), The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings, Boston: Houghton Mifflin (published 1987), "Strider", ISBN 0-395-08254-4

Friday, March 2, 2012

Check Our Calendar

I was visiting with Maggie today and she seemed to be having difficulty keeping track of where the Leos have wandered to. I've noticed the same confusion by Doug and Kim. Maggie suggested I publish a calendar showing when we are traveling and to what location we have moved. Seems like a good idea. So, I have added such a calendar to this blog. At the bottom of the page is an embedded copy of my Google travel calendar. It shows our location now and planned locations in the future. By clicking on the date, more detail can be found, such as the RV Park, event and so on.

No comments: